EMOTIONAL Self Care For Black WOMEN: A Powerful Program to Help You Raise Your Self-Esteem, Quiet Your Inner Critic, and Overcome Your Shame by B. True
★ LEARN TO SAY YES TO YOURSELF AND YOUR NEEDS ★
When people are new to self-care, they tend to assume that it mostly means personal grooming, long hours in a bathroom, manicures and yoga sessions... And they're not wrong! Self-care DOES include those things.
But when you think well, self-care runs much deeper than just a bubble bath - it includes emotional self-care as well. Since life has become increasingly harder for everyone these days, here, in this book, I'm going to talk exactly about it.
In this wonderful guide you'll learn:
The Importance of Taking Care of Yourself
PART ONE: THE BODY
- Tips For Taking Care of Yourself in The Morning and In the Evening
- 10 Exams Every Woman Should Take
- The Importance of Sleeping Well
- A Contribution from Nature
- Beauty Sleep
- Physical Activity
- The Importance of Eating Well
- Tips For Your Hair
- Skin Care Tips
SECOND PART: THE MIND
- Emotional Malaise
- Build Serenity
- Love Yourself
- Forgive Yourself
- Establishing Boundaries
- Claim Your Space
- Getting Rid of Toxic People
- And Much, Much More!
- HOW TO BE HAPPY EVERY DAY: 18 EXERCISES AND QUESTIONS TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS
- I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IN LIFE: 26 WAYS AND EXERCISES TO FIGURE IT OUT
- HOW TO BE YOURSELF: 20 KEY EXERCISES AND QUESTIONS TO UNDERSTAND IT
- SELF-ESTEEM: WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO INCREASE IT WITH 26 EFFECTIVE EXERCISES AND QUESTIONS
In this revolutionary book you'll find ACTIVITIES THAT HELP YOU CONNECT, PROCESS, AND REFLECT ON A FULL RANGE OF EMOTIONS.