Malicious Women Co. - "Kitchen Witch" Candle
A kitchen witch is an informal term for a witch who emphasizes cooking, food, and meal times in her magical practice. Generally, she knows kitchen herbs very well and probably grows some of her own. And while not every meal she makes is magical or even technically perfect, she considers the sacredness of food in her art.
Scent: Pumpkin, Apple, & Ginger has top notes of sweet pumpkin soufflé and fresh honey crisp apples with an earthy base of ginger root.
Our Malicious Candles:
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)
- Hand poured by the Malicious Women in Snohomish, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Easy to read, light and water-resistant labels
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours
Malicious Women Candle Co. handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. The scented, creamy soy wax is hand poured into a vintage apothecary style recyclable jar. After approximately 45 hours of burn time or when the candle wax burns down to 1/4" from the bottom of the jar, simply melt the remaining soy wax in very-hot water and wipe clean. Visit our FAQ page to learn all the tips & tricks to ensure you get ALL 45 hours of burn time from your new candle.