The Art of Occultism: The Secrets of High Occultism & Inner Exploration by Gabriyell Sarom
The Step-by-step practical guide to Occultism and Inner Exploration
A colossal fence has been raised separating our current society from the flow of life and magic that permeates the whole of Creation. Humanity is gradually succeeding in its self-destruction, asphyxiating itself through the suppression of what is beyond the mere five physical senses. The art of Occultism has been forgotten.
In fact, Occultism has been despised, ridiculed and denigrated into a mere fantasy, make-believe or magical thinking. This book brings this ancient secret tradition back to life using a contemporary yet powerful method.
This is a book centered on occult practices. Here the reader will find detailed occult practices that will assist him in exploring the subtle inner nonphysical realms, culminating in the unveiling of the highest mystery of Occultism.
The occult practices are divided into primary and secondary phases which include, but are not limited to:
- Concentration & Control of Awareness
- The Power of Imagination & Intention
- Creating an Occult Laboratorium
- Steady Inner & Outer Gaze
- Burning the Shadow of Fear
- Infusing Vital Energy & Chakras
- Deep Trance States
- Discovering the Inner Temple
- Inner Body Travel
- Divine Infusion
- Discovery and communion with the Higher Self
- Beyond the Form of Divinity
- Interaction with Nonphysical Beings
- High Occultism
We sincerely hope the reader enjoys this work and that it may serve as the catalyst for the discovery of the Occult.