Wild Mercy is essential reading for anyone ready to awaken the feminine mystic within and birth her loving, creative, and untamed power into the world.
Taking refuge in contemplative practice with St. Teresa of Avila and the Shekinah
- Longing, embodiment, and union as the heart of feminine spiritual practice with the Hindu poet Mirabai and Mary Magdalene
- Your relationship with the Earth, motherhood in all its forms, and a loving call to action alongside Gaia and Ix Chel
- Community and the web of life with Indra, the Beguines, and female prophets throughout history
- Wild, playful, and compassionate mercy with Tara and Kuan Yin
- Finding joy in creativity and the arts with Saraswati and Chiyo-ni
- More inspiration from archetypal goddesses and amazing women past and present--Julian of Norwich, the Sufi saint Rabia, Pachamama, Sophia, Old Spider Woman, Hildegard of Bingen, Demeter, Kali, and more